Four almandine garnets and six split-seed pearls decorate the ornate navette-shaped rose-coloured head of this Victorian ring. The outside of the band has engraving work around the entirety.
This ring is fully hallmarked by the Assay Office of Birmingham in 1875 for 12ct gold.
At over a century old this ring is in good overall condition with usual wear commensurate with age. The engraving around the band is worn in a few places, consistent with this ring being worn regularly.
Please find the SafeGuard report, (see the end image in the gallery) for more detailed information.
Ring weight: 2.17g
Head width: Approximately 7.6mm x 17.1mm
Size M UK/AU, 6 US/CA, 52¾ FR/RU, 16½ DE
Please note that resizing to this ring may cause further smoothing of the engraving.
This ring includes an independent jewellery assessment report completed by SafeGuard, part of the AnchorCert Group of the Assay Office of Birmingham. The certificate is included with your purchase and a scanned copy can be seen in the image gallery above.