For non-UK customers we are unable to offer our Free Resizing service, though we still offer free delivery.
If the ring is perfect except for the fit, we'll resize it for you free of charge for any ring with a purchase price of £250 or more.
Rings are often resized as a person's fingers change size throughout their lives, and rings need to change with them.
Most rings can be easily resized 2 sizes up or down, many can be sized further. If there's a ring in particular you want information on, just start a chat or use the 'Ask Us' option on any product page. For our UK customers we offer our Free Resizing service, see the page for details. If a ring you buy doesn't fit, and we can't safely resize it, you can return it as per our standard returns policy.
If the ring doesn't fit, just contact us within 14 days of purchase to arrange a resize.
Depending on our workload and the complexity of the ring's structure a resize can take between 3 and 10 days.
- You email us to say you need a resize and what size you need the ring moved to.
- We email you a resize form to include with your ring.
- You send the item for resizing (we ask you use Royal Mail Special Delivery for your peace of mind)
- The jeweller will assess and resize the ring
- The ring will be sent back to you within 3 to 10 working days.
Having a ring resized is a personalisation, indicating you are satisfied with your purchase and you cannot then return the ring under our usual terms. This does not affect your statutory rights.
A lot of businesses are entirely closed at the moment, this includes our usual resizing partners. We still offer free resizing but the service may at times take longer than usual.