If the ring is perfect except for the fit, we'll resize it for you free of charge.
Rings are often resized as a person's fingers change size throughout their lives, and rings need to change with them.
Most rings can be comfortably resized around two sizes in either direction. Some more antique items or rings that have been resized once before might be harder to resize. If you have any questions about a specific ring and how well it may resize please drop us a line. There's a question form on every rings page and they come straight to our inbox. If a ring you buy doesn't fit, and we can't safely resize it, you can return it as per our standard returns policy.
If the ring doesn't fit, just contact us within 14 days of purchase to arrange a resize.
Depending on our workload and the complexity of the ring's structure a resize can take between 3 and 10 days.
- You email us to say you need a resize and what size you need the ring moved to.
- We email you a resize form to include with your ring.
- You send the item for resizing (we ask you use Royal Mail Special Delivery for your peace of mind)
- The jeweller will assess and resize the ring
- The ring will be sent back to you within 3 to 10 working days.
Having a ring resized indicates you are satisfied with your purchase and you cannot then return the ring under our usual terms. This does not affect your statutory rights.
A lot of businesses are entirely closed at the moment, this includes our usual resizing partners. We still offer free resizing but the service may at times take longer than usual.